MEMBER CONTACT LISTS
DATE APPROVED: May 31, 2003
Members have indicated a desire to have OPA enable them to contact other members for the purpose of plein air painting or communication with local artists. Beginning with 2003, on the membership application form the OPA members have been asked to indicate if they are willing to be contacted.
THEREFORE, it is hereby resolved by the Board of Directors of Oil Painters of America that the following guidelines be followed in providing member information:
- To enable communication between members, Oil Painters of America will provide to requesting members the names, addresses and telephone numbers of those artists who have indicated that this would be acceptable to them.
- Members shall not use "Oil Painters of America" or "OPA" as part of a name they assign to their activities.
- Only a current member may request membership information. The list will be provided in alphabetical order. The requester should check below if the list is to be for a:
- State (Specify State_________) or zip code range(Specify Zip Code Range_________________)
- Printed list or Excel file (circle one)
- No list is to be used for commercial purposes. It is strictly intended for assistance in member-to-member communications. The member must sign the following agreement before a list will be furnished.
I, _________________________ (OPA member) hereby request a list of contact information of OPA members as specified above. I hereby agree that this information will not be used for any commercial purpose.
Signature of Requesting Member Date
1 - JUROR OF AWARDS
Mission Statement & Bylaws
2 - SELECTION COMMITTEE
3 - MASTERS
4 - SIGNATURE MEMBERS
5 - MEMBER CONTACT LIST
6 - GRANTS AND FELLOWSHIPS
7 - ORIGINAL WORK
8 - ELIGIBLE PAINTINGS
9 - JUROR OF AWARDS TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
11 - BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT