Awards and Jurors
- Awards: Top Cash award was funded by OPA at $4,000
- Entry: Entry was allowed for paid members with an additional jurying fee.
- General Information: Though this exhibition was virtual, the high quality of artwork remains the same and features the best representational artists throughout the western half of the United States and Canada.
- Advanced Registration: Registration has ended.
- Show Rules: For the Oil Painters of America Show/Competition Submission Rules, Click here
- Opa Membership: Not a member and want to enter the Online Showcase? Learn how to become a member
- August 21, 2020
- Location: Virtual
- Cost:Free to those who registered. A virtual awards presentation was held on Friday, August 21 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time. Acclaimed Signature artist David Dibble served as the Juror of Awards.