The purpose of the Have a HeART Humanitarian Award is to recognize an OPA member who has used his/her artistic background to enrich the lives of others through hands-on charitable or volunteer work.
Award Selection Criteria
- Only OPA members can nominate an individual for this award
- Individuals may not nominate themselves for this award
- Multiple nominations for the same individual will not be factored into the decision-making process.
- The Awards Committee will select recipients based on the information provided within each nomination form. In the event the committee needs further clarification the nominator will be contacted.
- Nominees must be current members of OPA and for a minimum of two years
- OPA Board of Directors and Nominating Committee members are not eligible to receive this award
- On occasion, the committee may choose more than one recipient to receive this annual award
- Nominators, please complete and submit the nomination form located below for the OPA member you would like to nominate.
- Applications will be accepted electronically between December 1, 2022 and February 15, 2023. The nominating committee will review the applications and announce the recipient during OPA’s National Exhibition’s Awards ceremony on Thursday, March 30, 2023.
- All nominations will be kept confidential.
Acknowledging Award Recipients
- The recipient of this award will be announced and honored at OPA’s National Exhibition Awards Ceremony to be held next year at Reinert Fine Art, on March 30, 2023.