The purpose of the Have a HeART Humanitarian Award is to recognize an OPA member who has used his/her artistic background to enrich the lives of others through hands-on charitable or volunteer work.
Award Selection Criteria
- Only OPA members can nominate an individual for this award
- Individuals may not nominate themselves for this award
- Multiple nominations for the same individual will not be factored into the decision-making process.
- The Awards Committee will select recipients based on the information provided within each nomination form. In the event the committee needs further clarification the nominator will be contacted.
- Nominees must be current members of OPA and for a minimum of two years
- OPA Board of Directors and Nominating Committee members are not eligible to receive this award
- On occasion, the committee may choose more than one recipient to receive this annual award
- Nominators, please complete and submit the nomination form located below for the OPA member you would like to nominate.
- Applications will be accepted electronically through February 1, 2024. The nominating committee will review the applications and announce the recipient during OPA’s National Exhibition’s Awards ceremony on Friday , April 5, 2024.
- All nominations will be kept confidential.
Acknowledging Award Recipients
- The recipient of this award will be announced and honored at OPA’s National Exhibition Awards Ceremony to be held next year at Mark Arts, on April 5, 2024.
I nominate OPA Member:
- Kevin MacPherson OPAM
- Julia Maddalina
- Sasha Phillips