Thank you for serving other artists by agreeing to write an article for the OPA Blog.
This online schedule allows you to easily see the date you are slotted to submit your blog. Blogs are due on the first of your blog month and an automatic reminder will be sent two weeks before your submission is due so we can all stay on track with our busy lives.
When you are ready to submit your completed article, send it along with images via email and/or Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a checklist of what is required:
- blog – with your website included in the blog
- supporting photographs (with captions indicated)
- images that are ideally 1024 pixels wide – 600 wide at the smallest
- All images must be copyright free or be considered fair use
and for first-time contributors:
- image of you
- short bio
- long bio
- and finally, set up your WordPress “gravatar” here https://en.gravatar.com/ so that you can comment on comments when your blog post
|Victoria Castillo OPA|