Awards and Jurors
- Awards: The total awards will be approximately $11,500, including a $4,000 Best In Show.
- Jurors: Brian Michael Steck
- Entry: submissions due on Friday, August 28, 2020
- General Information: Artists eligible to compete are citizens of the United States and Canada who reside in: Alabama, Ar kansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Newfoundland, North Carolina, Nova Scotia, Ohio, Ontario, Pennsylvania, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin, who are 2020 OPA members. Members that are citizens, both natural born or otherwise, of the United States, Canada, or Mexico are eligible to participate regardless of where they live. For sake of convenience, citizens who reside elsewhere will compete in the region that corresponds with their last place of residence within North America. Nonresident aliens who currently live in the above states of the United States or Canada, are eligible to participate provided that they have been physically present at the address provided to OPA for eight of the last twelve months and that the residency is considered to be their permanent domicile and that they are 2020 OPA members. Nonresident aliens whose North American residency is in question will be asked to provide proof of residency including, but not limited to, employment history, references, and utility bills in the individual’s name. The decision of the Board is final.
- Advanced Registration: To submit your electronic application and images, please go directly to: Juried Services and look for the 2020 Eastern Regional Exhibition.
- Show Rules: For detailed information regarding entry guidelines, substrate and framing Guidlines, entry information, and our calendar checklist: Click here
- Opa Membership: Not a member and want to enter the Online Showcase? Learn how to become a member
- December 20, 2020
- Location: Virtual
- Cost:To register for the awards ceremony, Click here. Please join Juror of Awards Kathie Odom OPA, for a virtual awards ceremony on Friday, November 20 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time.